Monday, October 5, 2009

Our Busy Lives

It's been a busy couple of months and we've survived. Keahi loves going to Ke Kula Ni'ihau O Kekaha.They just came out the over all winners in the Mokihana Immergant school song competition.Alicia Anne Loves Kindergarten and her teacher Mrs. Ruiz. Ka'aina is slowly adapting to school life and routines. He adores his teacher Anuty Chacha. I am busy as ever with school work, house work, and running kids around after school for hula and ukulele lessons. Dusa is very busy with work and my endless house Honey do list. Here are a few pictures and hopefullly a short clip of the song competition. hope you enjoy.









Ke Kula Ni'ihau O Kekaha ua Hauoli



Alicia Anne tries very hard to follow the other girls...I know you can do it Honey Girl !




Our house constanly has little projects going on but we couldn't be more grateful for the blessing god has given us.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it! Keahi goes to the Ni'ihau school? That's so cool. I wish I could have gone to a school like that when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete